"Everything that happened for the first Church can and should be happening in the Church today!"
As an Apostolic Church, Joyful Life Ministries traces its roots back to Jesus Christ and the Church that started on the Day of Pentecost (Acts, chapter 2). Because we believe that Jesus Christ is "the same yesterday, today, and forever" we believe He still offers the same things He offered to the first church! For this reason, our blueprint is the Christian Church whose history is recorded in the book of Acts and throughout the New Testament.
Things you can expect to experience in our Apostolic Pentecostal Church service:
* The Presence of God (Psalm 16:11)
* Heartfelt Worship (Psalm 100:1-4)
* Prayer and Healing (Acts 3, Acts 5:15-16, Acts 9:32-34)
* Water Baptism by Immersion in the Name of Jesus (Acts 2:38, Matthew 28:19, Acts 4:12, Acts 10:48)
* The Infilling of the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:4-8, Acts 2:1-4, Acts 2:16-18, Acts 2:38, Acts 4:8, Acts 4:31, Acts 6:3, Acts 7:55, Acts 8:14-17, Acts 9:17-18, Acts 10:38, Acts 10:44-48, Acts 11:16-17)
Our local church is part of the fellowship of worldwide churches in the UPCI. For more resources and information about the Apostolic faith, click on the image above.